Every woman suffers from stretch marks, belonging to every age group. They get it usually after pregnancy, but that’s not the only reason for it. Men too have stretch marks. There’s always a solution to every problem. So, here I am with some best stretch marks removal home remedies but first, let me tell you how this problem arises…
What Are Stretch Marks?
Stretch marks, also known as stria in dermatology, are a common problem for both men and women. They typically appear as bands of parallel lines in the skin. These lines are of different texture and color from the normal skin. The color change range is from purple to bright pink to light gray.
These commonly appear after a sudden change in weight or after pregnancy. It can also occur in adolescents who are rapidly growing. You can have stretch marks anywhere on the body but most commonly they are on the stomach, breasts, buttocks, thighs, and upper arms.
Stretch marks are not dangerous. Sometimes, they feel itchy or sore but they disappear over time.
What Causes Strength Marks?
Stretch marks are caused by skin stretching and an increase of a hormone called cortisone in your system. Stretch marks commonly occur in certain circumstances:
- Women experience stretch marks during pregnancy as their skin stretches in many ways due to the developing body.
- Hormonal creams and pills can cause stretch marks because they decrease the stretching ability of the skin.
- Rapid weight loss and gain can cause stretch marks. This can be easily seen in teenagers.
Stretch marks can turn around to be very annoying. People often end up buying various medical and beauty treatments to get rid of stretch marks. But, they don’t realize that these treatments bring a set of their own e-effects. In order to avoid these side-effects and get rid of these annoying side effect you must try these best stretch marks removal home remedies:
Aloe Vera As Stretch Marks Removal:
Aloe vera helps to regenerate skin tissues. It has many helping properties and excellently repairs human skin. Benefits of aloe vera are now very popular and it is one of the best stretch marks removal home remedies. You can use aloe vera in the following way to remove stretch marks:
- Take an aloe vera leaf and extract the sticky gel from the inside of the leaf.
- Apply this gel on the stretch marks and leave it for a couple of hours.
- Wash it off with water after two hours.
Do this regularly and you will definitely get results over time.
Egg Whites As Stretch Marks Removal:
Egg whites are very beneficial for skin health as they contain 40 different proteins, they are rich in vitamin A, collagen and can also treat burns and scars. You must use this stretch marks removal home remedies and apply egg white on your stretch marks in this way:
- Beat the egg whites first and apply it to the marks.
- Leave it for 15-20 minutes.
- Wash it off with water
- Apply some oil or moisturizer after you pat dry the marks.
You have to apply it with a gap of 2 days to get fast results.
Cucumber And Lemon Juice As Stretch Marks Removal:
Lemons are fine natural bleaching agents. They are rich in vitamin C and the alpha hydroxy acids(AHA). These properties of lemon help to remove the dead skin and makes your stretch marks disappear fast whereas cucumber, when mixed with it, gives a cooling effect and leaves your skin fresh. All you have do is:
- Mix the lime and cucumber juice in equal quantities.
- Apply in on the affected area and let it get soaked by the skin.
- Leave it in the skin for 15 minutes afterward.
- Rinse it off using warm water.
Natural Oils As Stretch Marks Removal:
Natural oils have the capacity to treat many problems either it is related to scalp, skin or any other body organ including stretch marks. Your only work is to identify the right type of oil for your problem. You should massage your marks with oil for about half an hour daily. Tea tree oil is highly recommended to treat stretch marks. There’s a list of other oils that are too good to cure stretch marks:
- Olive oil.
- Lavender oil.
- Coconut oil.
- Apricot oil.
- Geranium oil.
- Chamomile oil.
- Almond oil.
The best is to mix certain oils and then apply it to the marks. Like you can mix ½ tsp of Almond oil, ½ tsp of Tea tree oil, ½ tsp of chamomile oil together. Apply this mix on the Stretch marks daily and preferably twice or thrice a day.
Skin Mask As Stretch Marks Removal:
This is one of the best Stretch Marks Removal home remedies that I will always prefer. This nourishing skin mask is self-tested because it has incredible effects. It soothes your skin and reduces stretch marks very fast. Here’s the recipe:
- 2 egg yolks( beat them properly)
- 1 spoon of lemon juice
- 2 tsp of almond paste
- 2 tsp of oatmeal
- Add milk according to what texture you want for the paste.
- Mix all the ingredients well and apply on the affected area.
- Let it dry completely.
- Wash it with cold water.
This should be done on a regular base with a gap of one or two days.
Cocoa Butter As Stretch Marks Removal:
Cocoa butter helps in removing stretch marks during or after pregnancy. It soothes your skin and also makes the stretch marks disappear completely.
- Apply this on the affected area just right before going to bed.
- Massage it gently on the skin
- Leave it overnight.
- Rinse it off with cold water in the morning while bathing.
You will get the results very fast as your marks will start reducing and fading away with this remedy.
Apricot Mask As Stretch Marks Removal:
Apricot heals stretch marks very quickly as they have great exfoliating properties. You need:
- 2-3 Apricots.
- Make a paste of the fruit and apply it on the affected area.
- You can add lemon juice for effective and fast results.
- Leave it for 25 minutes on your skin and wash it off with warm water.
- Repeat the process every day to see fast results.
Treating stretch marks in a natural way is not an overnight miracle. You have to be patient to see results. Start right away with these best Stretch Marks Removal home remedies to deal with your annoying and stubborn stretch marks.