Your face attracts attention and it is the only thing people see before making a viewpoint about you. Having facial hair makes a woman extra conscious and worried. But there’s nothing to worry about there’s always a solution. This time I brought to you these genius ways for facial hair removal ways…
But before jumping directly to any problem solution we should always know about the cause of the problem because it is very important to know the underlying cause of facial hair.
What Causes Excessive Hair Growth On Some Women’s Face?
Hirsutism is a condition that is known for excessive and unwanted hair growth in women. Hirsutism is directly related to female hormones and when anything or any activity disturbs the working of such hormones, hirsutism occurs.
When women body develops higher than normal levels of androgens then there’s a risk of excessive hair growth. Some medical conditions can cause some women to produce a higher amount of androgens which caused male hair growth pattern and if your hair growth is accompanied by the given problem, you need to consult the gynecologist:
- Sudden weight loss or weight gain.
- Irregular periods.
- Severe acne and pimples.
These are the major causes of facial hair growth in women and if you see any of these problems along with hair growth coming your way it’s time to consult your gynecologist.
Genius Ways For Facial Hair Removal:
- Threading For Facial Hair Removal.
- Waxing For Facial Hair Removal.
- Laser For Facial Hair Removal.
- Hair Removal Cream.
- Plucking For Facial Hair Removal.
Threading For Facial Hair Removal:
Threading is an ancient hair removal method. Threading is done with a cotton thread and it does an excellent job as facial hair removal.
- Threading is a less painful method as compare to other hair removal methods.
- It is the only sanitary hair removal method because in this only thread touches your face.
- Always get it done by a skilled professional.
It lasts for around 3-6 weeks and also it depends on how fast is your hair growth.
Waxing For Facial Hair Removal:
One common method used for facial hair removal is waxing with the use of hot and cold wax. It is applied evenly on the skin in the direction of the hair and it is removed with the help of strip which pulls it off in the opposite direction and gets the hair out of the follicles.
- This is a painful process but it removes a large amount of hair at once.
- It is also a cheap procedure.
- Get it done by a skilled professionalist.
It lasts for around 5-6 weeks after you get in done usually.
Laser For Facial Hair Removal:
Getting this treatment done will help you get rid of unwanted hair for so long. It permanently removes hair from any part of the body.
- It employs laser technology.
- It is a permanent hair removal method but has repeated sessions to get rid of unwanted hair permanently.
- It is an expensive hair removal method.
- Need to be done by a skilled professional or a dermatologist.
Hair Removal Creams:
Hair removal creams are super easy to use and you can also do it home with any professional assistance. To do this just apply the cream on the hairy area and leave it for the specific time mentioned on the cream. The cream dissolves the unwanted hair and then u can wipe it off of wash it.
- It is a painless procedure. But if your skin is sensitive don’t forget to do a patch test before doing this procedure.
- It’s a low-cost method and these creams are easily available in the market.
It lasts for only 2-3 days because it removes hair from the surface only not from the follicles.
Plucking For Facial Hair Removal:
Plucking is ideal for shaping brows. It is used in small parts where it is hard to reach. You don’t need any professional assistance to do this. Plucking is done when the hair shaft is long and can be pulled. It easily pulls the hair out of the follicle.
- It is a painless yet comfortable process.
- You can get unwanted hair at home, in front of the mirror with the help of a plucker.
- Pluckers are very cheap and can last longer.
It lasts for 3 weeks. Don’t over-tweeze sometimes the hair starts growing under the skin.
I hope these genius ways for facial hair removal will help to get rid of unwanted hair and makes ur skin look good. To know more about skincare tips you can read our recent blogs. If you have any other genius way for facial hair removal, share with us in the comments section below…